The Government Affairs Committee (GAC) meets the first Friday of every month and is often referred to as “the best information exchange in town.” Each meeting features a special government guest discussing, on a non-attribution basis, one or more critical legislative, regulatory, or other policy issues. The second half of each meeting is the information exchange, where up-to-date information and materials on relevant issues and recent policy developments are disseminated and discussed.
Hear from the following members of the acquisition staff of the House and Senate Armed Services Committees:
- Arun Seraphin serves as a Professional Staff Member on the Senate Armed Services Committee, and covers acquisition, IT, business reform/systems, and R&D programs.
- Jason Potter serves as a Professional Staff Member on the Senate Armed Services Committee, and his oversight portfolio includes DoD acquisition policy and Navy programs.
- Rick Berger serves as the Budget Director for the Senate Armed Services Committee, and covers budget, appropriations, audit, IT acquisition, and business reform/systems.
- Jeff Bozman serves as counsel on the House Armed Services Committee, and handles industrial base policy, supply chain security, and domestic sourcing laws.
- Karen Thornton serves as counsel on the House Armed Services Committee with shared responsibility for the acquisition portfolio.
This panel of majority and minority staff will discuss the new law and the issues of importance to the contractor community.
On January 1, 2021, Congress overrode the President’s veto of the Fiscal Year 2021 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). The annual defense bill provides Pentagon acquisition and business policy and includes hundreds of provisions that impact technology and professional services firms. This panel of majority and minority staff will discuss the new law and the issues of importance to the contractor community.
PSC POLICY LEAD
Contact us if you are interested in being the sponsor for this meeting.
Vice President, Government Relations
How to Register
1. Sign In (Don’t have an account? Create an account)
2. Click "Register Myself" Button
3. Enter your Zip Code at the bottom of the registration page and click "Save Response" as requested (this step is required to complete registration)
4. Proceed to Checkout
5. Submit Order
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or registration problems.
February 5, 2021
1 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. ET
Free for members
Closed to nonmembers