2018 Federal Government Contractor Study
Best BD & Marketing Practices of Winning Contractors
July 17, 2018
8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
NRECA Conference Center
4301 Wilson Blvd
Arlington, VA 22203
Registration Rate: PSC Members $45; Nonmembers $90
MARKET CONNECTIONS, MERRITT GROUP AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES COUNCIL ARE EXCITED TO SHARE RESULTS FROM THE LATEST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR STUDY AT A BREAKFAST AND BRIEFING.
Join us to learn about the best BD and marketing practices from the industry's leading companies. We will share results from our latest research study, followed by a panel of experts who will share their personal insights on best practices. The breakfast setting will provide an opportunity to network with like-minded peers in the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• Top challenges of BD and Marketing professionals selling in the federal space
• Most effective marketing, BD and capture activities and tools
• How Marketing and BD departments are structured within their organization and collaborate to maximize opportunities and garner success
8:30 AM: Registration and Breakfast
9:00 AM: Opening remarks
David Bertreau, President & CEO, Professional Services Council
9:10 AM: Study results
Aaron Heffron, President, Market Connections, Inc.
9:40 AM: Panel discussion
- Jay Hauck, General Dynamics Information Technology, Vice President, Communications & Marketing
- Kim Hower, Nutanix Federal, Director, Public Sector Marketing
- Lisa P. Veith, MAXIMUS Federal, Senior Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Federal Services
- Sean O'Leary, Merritt Group (moderator)
10:30 AM: Closing remarks
10:35 AM: Networking
To register, you must first sign in. If you do not have an account, you can create one here. Once signed in, click the "Register Myself" button below to attend. Please contact us if you have any questions or registration problems.
Cancellation Policy: Request must be received in writing 5 business days before event. Substitutions are accepted anytime.