PSC Marketing and Communications Network
B2G Marketing and Business Development in “The New Normal”
Join the PSC Marketing and Communications Network to connect with fellow members, discuss how you’re adjusting your marketing strategy in these unique times, and get strategies to bring back to your company.
How do you adjust your company’s marketing strategy to succeed in today’s uncertain world? How do you start winning new business again? Liz Harr, Partner at Hinge Marketing, will walk you through specific strategies, tactics and tools you can use to reach the government audience, even if they are working from the seclusion of their homes. You’ll learn how to build a powerful, resilient business development program that will improve your prospects in any economy. Plus, join members in break-out Zoom rooms to discuss topics such as:
- What business challenges are you facing the most right now?
- What are you doing to address challenges?
- What has worked? And what hasn't worked as well as you thought it would?
Walk away with a better understanding about:
- What’s changed about the marketplace and what hasn’t—and why things aren’t going to get back to normal anytime soon
- Whether you should rethink your business model, and what that might look like
- What marketing strategies work best in today’s remote marketplace
- How to build a more resilient and powerful business development and sales program
- Specific strategies you can use to improve your margins and deliver more value
- 1:00 PM -1:05 PM: Welcome and opening remarks
- 1:05 PM -1:25 PM: Getting Back in the Game presentation
- 1:25 PM-1:40 PM: Zoom breakout rooms
- 1:40 PM-1:55 PM: Follow-up group summaries/conversation
- 1:55 PM -2:00 PM: PSC Announcements
Partner, Hinge Marketing
Elizabeth Harr is an accomplished entrepreneur and executive specializing in brand management and growth strategies for professional services firms. A partner at Hinge, she leads Hinge’s business development team, helping businesses solve critical marketing and brand-related challenges. Prior to joining Hinge, Elizabeth co-founded a Microsoft solutions provider company and grew it into a thriving organization that became known for its expertise in Microsoft customer relationship management. Elizabeth has co-authored several books and reports published by the Hinge Research Institute. She holds a Master’s degree in International Economics from Columbia University in New York and a B.A. from University of Missouri - Columbia. Elizabeth is a recognized Visible Expert®.
PSC POLICY LEAD
Cassie Katz is the Director of Marketing for the Professional Services Council where she is responsible for planning and leading all marketing projects across the organization.
October 8, 2020
1 p.m. - 2 p.m.
Free for members
Closed to nonmembers