What You Need to Know: Complying with Federal Cybersecurity Requirements
Please join PSC’s Technology & Innovation Council on February 15, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. ET, for a virtual event on considerations for federal contractors facing new and/or updated cybersecurity requirements in 2023. Hear from a panel of experts—who specialize in accounting, disclosure, cybersecurity, and other compliance requirements—discuss key issues that impact the full range of prime and sub-tier contractors.
- Azunna Anyanwu, Chief Information Officer, Aprio | Bio
- Eric Crusius, Partner, Holland & Knight | Bio
- Jacob Horne, Chief Cybersecurity Evangelist, Summit 7 | Bio
- Moderator: Christian Larsen, Senior Policy Associate, PSC
Topics will include:
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification requirements and third-party assessments;
- NIST Special Publication 800-171 requirements regarding controlled unclassified information;
- Self-attestations and civilian guidance (e.g., Dept. of Homeland Security);
- Contractual liabilities relating to potential non-compliance and supply chain illumination challenges; and
- Overall cybersecurity hygiene considerations to help you comply with these requirements.
PSC POLICY LEADS
Executive Vice President, Policy
Stephanie Kostro is Executive Vice President for Policy at the Professional Services Council, where she leads a strong policy team that is committed to advocating for and supporting productive collaboration between the federal government and services industry. As a recognized executive, on-air commentator, and policy expert with more than 20 years of experience in the U.S. Government and industry, she brings a wealth of knowledge in federal procurement policy and acquisition regulations, government processes and programs, and public-private partnerships.
How to Register
1. Sign In (Don’t have an account? Create an account)
2. Click "Register Myself" Button
3. Enter your Zip Code at the bottom of the registration page as requested (this step is required to complete registration)
4. Proceed to Checkout
5. Submit Order
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or registration problems.
February 15, 2023
9:00 - 10:30 a.m. ET
Free for members
$75 for nonmembers