Government contractors who support affected federal agencies face unique operational challenges in the event of a continuing resolution or lapse in appropriations. While PSC cannot predict the likelihood of a government shutdown, we believe it is prudent for companies to prepare. To do so, PSC will host a webinar to help shed light on concrete steps companies should take to be ready for a CR or shutdown, including:
- How should companies adjust strategy, execution, and communication under a CR or government shutdown?
- What are the implications for contractor performance, personnel, proposals, cash flow, invoices, and protests?
- What should you ask your customers, and what should you tell your employees, and when?
- What actions should a contractor take to prepare for a government shutdown?
- What must a contractor do if a shutdown occurs?
- What are the potential recoveries following restoration of funding and resumption of work?
- What additional actions are necessary after a shutdown?
PSC POLICY LEAD
President & CEO
Mr. Berteau became the President and CEO of the Professional Services Council on March 28, 2016. PSC is the premier advocate of and resource for the federal services industry. As CEO, Mr. Berteau focuses on legislative and regulatory issues related to government acquisition, budgets, and requirements by helping to shape public policy, leading strategic coalitions, and working to improve communications between government and industry.
How to Register
1. Sign In (Don’t have an account? Create an account)
2. Click "Register Myself" Button
3. Enter your Zip Code at the bottom of the registration page as requested (this step is required to complete registration)
4. Proceed to Checkout
5. Submit Order
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or registration problems.
September 26, 2022
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. ET
Free for members
Closed to nonmembers