Best Practices for Viewing PSC Half-Day Virtual Conferences
Ensure you’re using Google Chrome for best connectivity
Disable pop-up blockers for smooth experience
How to disable pop-up blockers:
Customize your viewing
- On your computer, Open Chrome
- At the top right, click More > Settings
- Under “privacy and security,” click Site settings.
- Click Pop-ups and redirects.
- At the top, turn the setting to Allowed
Customize your windows to your liking! Feel free to make the Video window larger, or maybe the Slide window smaller. You can even hide windows to free up more space.
- Video: Watch speakers present live.
- Slides: Slides will advance automatically here.
- Q&A and Chat: Use the Q&A box to ask questions directly to the speakers. Use the chat box to engage with fellow attendees.
- Handouts and Speaker Bios: Check out the handouts for relevant conference materials, including the agenda, thought leadership compendiums, and other documents. Disable your pop-up blockers to ensure these documents appear in a separate window. Check out the Speaker Bios to find out more about our participants.
All windows can be brought back to the default viewing using the refresh button.
Questions? Contact email@example.com. Happy viewing!
Click here to download a print-friendly version of this page.