Digital Replay: Government Shutdown? CR? Are You Prepared?
Presented on August 15, 2018
Unless full Fiscal Year 2019 appropriations are enacted before September 30, some or all of the government will have to be funded temporarily under a Continuing Resolution (CR), or risk a shutdown of all but essential operations. Both scenarios present unique challenges and specialized rules for federal contractors, and it is essential that companies understand the implications and take proactive steps NOW to be prepared. Join PSC on August 15 for a webinar to learn what your company should do before, during, and after a CR or government shutdown.
- How should companies adjust strategy, execution, and communication under a CR?
- What should you ask your customers, and what should you tell your employees, and when?
- What actions should a contractor take to prepare for a government shutdown?
- What must a contractor do if a shutdown occurs?
- What actions are necessary after a shutdown?
- David Berteau, President & CEO, PSC
- Alan Chvotkin, EVP & Counsel, PSC
Click here for pdf of slides.
For more information, visit PSC's Government Shutdown Resource Center. Please contact us if you have any questions.