On Thursday, February 18, starting at noon, PSC will hold two events for CIDC members. You can choose to register for one or both events. Details for the events are listed below. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Discussion from 12-1 p.m.
Officials from USAID’s CIO office will present a new information platform for their partners’ use.
- The Development Information Solution (DIS) is a web-based, Agency-wide portfolio management system designed to capture one cohesive development story - from strategy to results. DIS helps USAID meet the need for high quality, readily available data by integrating program funding, awards, contract information and development results into a single platform, which allows USAID staff and implementing partners to perform a broad range of business operations, reporting and planning tasks in one place. USAID’s implementing partners benefit from standardized and streamlined data collection and reporting methods enabled by DIS. For the Agency and its partners at-large, DIS provides a more efficient way to document and demonstrate the tremendous value of USAID’s work. For more information, please see this short introductory video.
Discussion from 1-2 p.m.
Procurement Reform Task Force (PRTF) Discussion: Following the DIS presentation, CIDC’s Procurement Reform Task Force will meet to discuss issues of mutual concern to the membership. If you have additional items you would like added to the current agenda, please email Paul Foldi.
- Sec 889(B) and the foreign assistance waiver – latest member experiences/issues.
- Partner Vetting – time for a review?
- Made in America E.O. – possible negative/unforeseen consequences
- PALT – how to keep OMB focused on reducing it.
- Amb. Power – how best to engage?
The PSC Council of International Development Companies (CIDC) creates a dynamic, sustainable advocacy platform for U.S. development companies. The CIDC engages in thought leadership and high-level dialogue with various U.S. federal agencies and stakeholders involved in implementing U.S. foreign assistance programs through monthly committee meetings, an annual conference and other special events. In addition to advocating, educating and facilitating engagement on pressing international development issues, CIDC also informs and advocates on contracting, regulatory, legislative, business process and business development issues.
PSC POLICY LEAD
Vice President, International Development Affairs
Paul Foldi is PSC’s Vice President for International Development Affairs, where he serves as lead for the Council of International Development Companies (CIDC), focused on the U.S. Agency for International Development and the Department of State.
How to Register
1. Sign In (Don’t have an account? Create an account)
2. Click "Register Myself" Button
3. Enter your Zip Code at the bottom of the registration page as requested (this step is required to complete registration)
4. Proceed to Checkout
5. Submit Order
Please contact us if you have any questions or registration problems.
February 18, 2021
12 -1 p.m. ET
Procurement Reform Task Force (PRTF) Discussion
1-2 p.m. ET
Free for members
Closed to nonmembers