The Professional Services Council (PSC) is the voice of the government technology and professional services industry, representing the full range and diversity of the government services sector. PSC is the most respected industry leader on legislative and regulatory issues related to government acquisition, business and technology. PSC helps shape public policy, leads strategic coalitions, and works to build consensus between government and industry.
PSC’s nearly 400 member companies
represent small, medium, and large businesses that provide federal agencies with services of all kinds, including information technology, engineering, logistics, facilities management, operations and maintenance, consulting, international development, scientific, social, environmental services, and more.
Together, the trade association’s members employ hundreds of thousands of Americans in all 50 states.
PSC provides unparalleled value to our members by being the leading advocate and resource for the government technology and professional services industry, providing our members with:
- Unrivaled Advocacy
- Outstanding Business Intelligence
- Policy and Thought Leadership
- Programming and Networking
PSC 2018 Priorities
1. Demonstrate the value of government contracting and contractors
2. Help the government become a “smart buyer” and improve acquisition outcomes
3. Promote technology and innovation to achieve agency mission results
4. Help PSC members build workforces to meet future government missions
5. Maintain PSC as a world-class association and develop the PSC Foundation as a premier research and educational activity